Thursday, October 7, 2010

Don Floss to premire new work at Madison Art Expo

I was asked by my acquaintance, Don Floss (the self proclaimed World's Best Artist), to promote his showcase this coming weekend at the Madison Art Expo at the Radison Inn in beautiful downtown Madison, WI. He will be debuting his latest and greatest work, The Man Bath. I normaly don't endorse this sort of thing and find it very tacky but he asked nicely and promised to help me locate that elusive Marvel Universe Captain Britain action figure I have been searching for. Excelsior!

(The Man Bath, oil on canvas by Donald Floss)

2 comments:

  1. NO-NO-NO! THIS WILL NOT STAND! Tell, Mr. Don Floss he has crossed a very dangerous line. Forget Barry Bostwick, Don Floss has become my new arch-enemy!

    On a unrelated note, I have read your e-mail about branding and if I understand it correctly I feel it would be an interesting endeavor. Uniting all our blogs under a "single universe type banner" as you put it. We must discuss this with Mr. Puppet.

    JRS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always considered us part of a single universe,By the way Travis you have not commented on any of my posts lately you are late to the new fall season.

    ReplyDelete