Wednesday, July 14, 2010

False Advertising: all you can eat at the Old Country Buffet

The Old Country Buffet is one of a slew of restaurants owned by Buffet's Inc. You pay an entry fee, grab a plate and make your way up to the various buffet bars for all you can eat. Actually the phrase: "all you can eat" is predominately displayed on all their posters and brochures. For someone like myself who has a very large appetite this is a boon, I easily spent 20 dollars on myself at Wendy's, so The Old Country Buffet should be a bargain at 8 dollars. After 4 hours and 12 plates of food I was approached by the manager and two of his goons and ordered to leave. I said that I wasn't finished, he didn't care. I said what about all you can eat and he said I had had enough and he was calling the police because I was creating a disturbance. The police were waiting when I got outside an issued me a 78 dollar ticket for loitering. I am contacting the Better Business Bureau as well as the Wisconsin Attorney General's Office. If that does not work I guess I will just tell my Uncle Rudy that the manager called him a low life. At the very least it will get them a few broken windows.

1 comment:

  1. Man why bother that place sucks.The food gives me the runs.I'd rather go to sids pizza.

    ReplyDelete