Tuesday, January 18, 2011

After Christmas Round-Up

Yes, I know January is more than half over but this is better late than never. This Christmas has definately been a Re-Mego Christmas with a total of 6 new Mego style figures received as gifts and we will be covering them here along with other assorted goodies. Plus a Blog-makeover is comming as well as two new animations. But the biggest news is our newest team member (making "us" an "us" and not a "me" anymore), Woody Tobias Jr. This gentleman e-mailed me out of the blue offering to do a semi-regular feature and guest film reviews. I figured what the hell and brought him on board. Although, I must say that I am not 100% convinced that this isn't some kind of prank by either Puppetboy or the nefarious Mr. Sloss. We shall see as I look forward to his premire post.

Na-noo, na-noo.

1 comment:

  1. Did you get a Mego Huggy Bear in a Superman suit for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete