Wednesday, January 26, 2011

X-MAS RE-MEGO ROUNDUP EPISODE 3: MATTEL RETRO ACTION SUPERMAN

It's the Man of Steel in all his plastic and fabric glory. Again body and boot issues aside he is a wonderful figure. Anytime we get a light blue suit mid length cape Superman it's a good thing. These make me a little sad that we're not also getting a Marvel Mego revival but knowing Hasbro they'd use that awful 9 inch body that their old DC figures and short lived Marvel line from a few years ago had.
The Superfriends (continue...)

1 comment:

  1. I had a Cap'n Action Superman set that I used on my Buddy Charlie doll, until Joe Peabody (we called him that cause he wore glasses like Mr. Peabody) took him and burried him in the dirt pile at the end of Meadowbrook St. The varmit. I still had the little Super Dog, one of the few remnants of my childhood, hanging from the rearview mirror of my car when I lost it in a crash.
    Tim

    ReplyDelete